Search Menu
Menu

Cute Thing of the Week

Cute Thing of the Week

As far as cuteness goes, it's hard to top a pair of chunky bunnies—but fluffly, cuddly baby chicks run a close second. Here's what summersanders has to say about these little darlings:

This is a picture of my two baby chicks: the black one is Bo Peep, and the yellow one is Ponyo Dan Bergstein. That's right, Ponyo Dan Bergstein. Congratulations Mr.Bergstein, when people start naming their chickens after you, you know you have reached a whole new level of fame.

Some of you are about to reach a whole new level of fame, as well—here are last week's top comments!

Black bunny: Stop it! Stop it now!
Blonde bunny: NO! I won't stop until you are off this podium and I can have the picture to myself! by lynnieboo34

(Bunny on the right)
When I give the word, attack! by mega_mega9

Little Bunny (Quirrel): So...you came back?
Big Bunny (Voldemort): No....I came home!
*EMBRACE!* by villanous_mwaha

OK, on the count of three, we take down that carrot over there. 1... 2... by nox_light47

"We are NOT fat. We're fluffy." by lia.lovegood

Who knew Harry and Ginny could both turn into rabbits? by crayonsWIN

"Coming Summer 2011, two rabbits will fight to the end to save their species, and themselves. They will fight, when....MCDONALDS HITS PET STORES. Rated PG-13" by HarryPotterLoverGrL

"Can we audition for a role in HUGE now?" by one25centpeice

Black bunny: You got the stuff? 
Blonde bunny: The carrots are in the back.
 Black bunny: Excellent. by sleazyforweasley

"Move over! It's MY TURN for the window seat!!!" by TheOneWithTheHat

"The gangster bunnies is in the hutch! *cue bunny breakdancing and fire works*" by Denisey94

CHUBBY BUNNY: SPITTERS ARE QUITTERS!!!!!! by ADHDdancer13

Black Bunny: "So how many marshmallows did YOU fit?"
 Tan Bunny: "I think I'm gonna hurl..." by Darthcorde

Black Bunny: MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA (sing-song voice) I put 17 chubby humans in my mouth and you only put 11! I rulez the worldz! Brown Bunny: Oh, waffles! by elionorapaws

Black bunny: You're like my own personal brand of heroin, lamb.
 Tan bunny: I'm not a lamb, i'm a rabbit.
 Black bunny: Oh...right. I also wrote you a lullaby, called "Back dat up, Bella." 
Tan Bunny: *rolls eyes* I should have stayed with Dan. by LilyT23

Brown bunny: HELP! He's got my leg!!! I think he's trying to absorb me for nutrients...by giselabeth

No, its YOUR turn to get more cheezits! by burnauburn

And the best of the bunch and newest entry into the Cute Thing Hall of Fame, by villanous_mwaha:

Got an adorable pic to share? Just email it to contribute@sparknotes.com!

Topics: The Internets
Tags: cute thing of the week, cute things

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.