ilovemarcandre29, we're pretty sure that a bar of soap would make even Harry Potter grimace, and he once got a toothpick for his b-day.— Sparkitors
We've all gotten those awful birthday presents: the lame kitten sweaters, the bag of underwear, and the occasional wrapped bar of soap (yes, my grandmother gave me soap and no, I don't want to talk about it). We ask for Nintendo DSIs, Wiis, heck, even the entire Harry Potter volume set, but instead we receive a set of steak knives and a box of granola. We don't want to appear ungrateful, so we mask our disappointment behind a smile as we die a little inside. I hate bad presents. If only birthday presents could always be awesome.
Here are the 10 gifts I'd LOVE to receive:
1. Dan Bergstein. 'Nuff said.
2. Ninja lessons.
3. A tour of the SparkNotes office building.
4. An Edward Cullen voodoo doll.
5. A Firebolt.
6. One of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Actually, ALL of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. Plus Splinter.
7. My own private pirate ship (complete with Johnny Depp).
8. A 19-year supply of gum.
9. $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (I don't even know how much that is...)
10. A Canadian. Don't ask me why. I'm just obsessed.
What's the best birthday present you've ever gotten? How about the worst?
Related post: The Ultimate Guide to Gift-Giving