Skip over navigation

Cute Thing of the Week

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea Dagger

This adorable, bundled-up pup is wrapped in layers of cuddle-worthy fleece, making her a veritable burrito of cuteness—minus the beans, which are sort of gross anyway. minipinkelephant is the lucky owner of this Yorkshire Terrier named Minnie, and she just couldn't resist snapping a shot for us to post. Who could blame her? This dog is PRECIOUS, man. Legit-style. (Do we sound more "street" if we use all those words together?) So throw some hilarity our way; last week you proved you've got pretty good aim! Here are some of our favorites:

I am Emmett and I shall destroy you!! by freaky-pixie

Let the staring contest... BEGIN! by Sara_95

Steroids: don't do them. Want a reason? I used to be a lab rat. By DamselindisDress

My head is full of INTELLIGENCE, fool. by travelwriter21

Can I HELP you? by fuzzyblulightz

If Voldemort had been a toddler, I would have been his Nagini. by burnauburn

Who said I was a vegetarian?! by muffinsarejustbetter

WHAT YOU LOOKIN' AT FOOL? by katiedanny6

And last week's hilarious new Cute Thing Hall of Fame inductee, by rebmevoNovember:

Topics: The Internets
Tags: cute thing of the week, dogs

Write your own comment!

About the Author
Chelsea Dagger

Since 2010, Chelsea Dagger (known in real life as Chelsea Aaron) has been SparkLife's sweatiest editor. She's currently working on a how-to-kiss guide for teens, and when she's not conducting smooch-related research on her life-size Joseph Gordon-Levitt cardboard cutout, she's eating pancakes, stocking up on industrial-strength deodorant, and destroying everyone at Harry Potter trivia. (EXPECTO PATRONUM!)

Wanna contact a writer or editor? Email contribute@sparknotes.com.