What will the future bring? Androids and space travel? Grimy dystopian cities, full of cyber-crime and smog? Whatever happens, Twitterers will report on it in 140-character updates. Here are some messages we might read on our triquarters:
- ZOMG I <3 hoverboards!!!!
- Flying saucer parked me in. WTH?!
- Ril sick. Ate 2 much at galactic buffet.
- L8test Twilight holo-film better in 4D.
- Dark side of moon = lame vacation. WYWH.
- Robot servant gave me iPhone 62000-G17 for b-day gift. BFF!
- Who wants summer RT to Alpha Centauri?
- Bad convo with XGF. She's not in2 Homo sapiens anymore :(
- Has any1 seen my jetpack?!
- Replicants are people 2.
- Justice for Dist. 9.
- SWM seeks Grok partner.
- Soma party at my place!
- FYI: Marsian Starbucks doesn't serve espresso. Y?
- Lost in space. May have to hitchhike back. Danger! Danger! (Not rlly, LOL).
- Does @SparkNotes have No Fear 1984? Need translation cuz that book's #prehistoric!
Can you think of some tweets from the future?
Related Post: What would Shakespeare Tweet?